Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Featured Blogger................





Tell us a little about yourself, your blog, or your business. I've been sewing since I was a girl and my obsession with fabric and design have pushed me find new creative ways to learn and share the hobby. I love to make children's clothing and home dec items using all different crafts.







How long have you been blogging? I opened an account a couple years ago & never did much with updating and personalizing it. When I starting really trying to build an e-commerce presence about a year ago, I got in gear and starting bloging.









What do you love about blogging? I love to surf the blogs! Finding new people who have found me and following the trail to some of the most creative things I have ever seen! It's also a great outlet to share what is going on for friends and family who are far away.


Does blogging help with your business? Yes!!! I've had many people say they found me via my blog. The more I network, the more traffic and orders I see.

Get more of Georgia Grace & Co. here:
http://georgiagrace.typepad.com/
and shop here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5311187 or you can click on any of the pictures above.

P.S. Jordon has offered all of the Trendy Textiles readers 15% off!!

No comments: