Monday, November 17, 2008

Member Spotlight: Georgia Grace Designs

Name: Jordon Manis
Stores: Georgia Grace Designs and Grain & Gusset (coming soon)
Web site: www.georgiagracedesigns.com (coming soon too)
Blog: georgiagrace.typepad.com
What three words describe your design style? Right now.... Sweet, Simple, and Colorful
What's your favorite thing to sew/create? Girls' clothing and home dec projects
How did you get started crafting? My mom is very crafty and I grew up watching her. She always involved me in her projects so crafting and sewing has always been a part of my life. Watching my mom all those years gave me the courage to jump in and learn from my mistakes.
What inspires you? My girls, colors, and simplifying designs.
What craft have you always wanted to try but haven't? Hand embroidery & Smocking.
What's your favorite thing about being a part of Etsy? Having an online network of crafters who are passionate about their unique crafts.
Check out Jordon's featured listing (shown above), Orchard Corduroy Ruffles .

No comments: