Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Member Spotlight: Priddy Creations


Name: Amy Priddy
Store: http://www.priddycreations.etsy.com
Web site: http://www.priddycreations.com
Blog: http://www.priddycreations.blogspot.com
What three words describe your design style? Whimsical, bold, crisp
What's your favorite thing to sew/create? I am HUGELY addicted to boutique and custom bags. That is what I enjoy the most. My problem is that I want to keep everything I make. LOL!
How did you get started crafting? I actually started scrapbooking when my almost 9 year old was born. That led me to custom jewelry and the boutique clothing community. Seeing all the beautiful creations and fabrics really gave me the itch to create for myself and my kids.
What inspires you? I would have to say my kids most of all. However, lots of things inspire me. Bold colors in artwork, scenic landscapes, beautiful fabrics and textiles.....the list could go on and on.
What craft have you always wanted to try but haven't? Designing my own fabric line. I love the graphic aspect of it. And of course all the beautiful things you could create with your final project.
What's your favorite thing about being a part of Etsy? The simplicity. With my busy schedule, I love the simplicity of Etsy. I have also met some really talented and fantastic friends through Etsy.
Check out Amy's featured listing (shown above), Custom Removable Pink and Brown Damask SLR Digital Camera Strap.

2 comments:

AbbyChase said...

I love Amy's work. I own several of her pieces and constantly get compliments on them. I loved getting to know more about Amy. She is truly a gem in the Etsy world:)

Anonymous said...

Amy is so incredibly sweet and talented! I love the custom strap she made for me and get lots of compliments on it.