Monday, January 19, 2009

Member Spotlight: XOXOTova

Name: Tanya Siman
Etsy shop: xoxotova.etsy.com
Web site: xoxoboutique.com
Blog: xoxotova.blogspot.com
What three words describe your design style? Fun, fresh and whimsical!
What's your favorite thing to sew/create? I love working with other designers & creating the perfect matching accessory. Trendy textiles is a PERFECT group for me b/c I really enjoy matching beautiful fabrics and the talented designs of the other members!
How did you get started crafting? I think I was born with it.. my mom is an artist and art teacher and I spent my childhood crafting everyday! We always had glitter, construction paper, fabric and ribbon around the house. I spent hours coloring and designing outfits and accessories even in elementry school.
What inspires you? Everything.. mostly kids ceativity and natural ability to use color.
What craft have you always wanted to try but haven't? I would really love to sew.. I dabble but can only sew a patch!
What's your favorite thing about being a part of Etsy? The creative, talented and fun people I have met! I am so inspired everyday!
Check out Tanya's Sparkle Holiday Headband (shown above) here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a peek at http://www.spinstersemporium.com, it’s free P&P and sells lots of lovely stuff like VINTAGE TEXTILES, FANCY YARNS, HABERDASHERY, WALLPAPERS, PATTERNS AND CRAFT BOOKS.

Also check out the blog...
http://www.spinstersemporium.co.uk/blog/ for all the latest info on fun crafty times and grand expeditions.